1.1
Turnaround Time

the house i bought was poorly built.they would say it uses "buhos" technology, but wait until you get your next door neighbors.

you will never have a good night's or day time's sleep will all the banging doors, and the loud footsteps on staircases of the other quad owners with whom you share your inner walls. the reason for this is the connected steel reinforcements of the concrete walls that are "ampaw". they vibrate and make the walls amplify the sounds inside your unit. boom, bang, boom, bang!

if your priority is to enjoy peace and quiet at home, don't buy ddc. everything they use is substandard. main door (imported they say) gets locked permanent; you would need to replace it. the window panes leak during heavy rains.

the toilet bowl easily gets permanent stains.

the wall finish is rough.worst of all, the sounds of closing car and house doors are amplified in your narrow street and that adds another boom, bang, boom, bang to your daily experience.

Review about: Ddc Land House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with DDC Land?

Comments